Don't know why I named it Twitter. Probably change it in a bit. And yes Tamara, I do feel that feeling. I'm feeling it right now (yes, Tamara, it's because of you). (The feeling to write blogs that is. Not that other thing. You dirty dirty minded... diggs.)
You know what's annoying. Read, present tense, is written the same as read, past tense. Which makes it very difficult to convey the right tone in text messaging. "To read, or read" sounds stupid. Like:
"One one was one racehorse, two two was one two. Two two one one race, one one one one two."
Now, if you read it like,
"One One was one racehorse, Two Two was one too. One One won one race, Two Two won one too"
it gets a lot easier... but it's less amusing.
So, y'all ready, cause I'm about to drop some knowledge. (I think that might be some obscure and slightly altered quote from Himym... it's a safe bet these days about most things I saw that sound too clever for me to come up with) (...) (although that one isn't all that clever) (ANYHOW) (haha, spellcheck tried to change Himym into 'Homey'... now there's an idea!)
So I just posted the other stuff separately, below this one. Cause they are connected, but they're not.
>>> And the 'jump' is what a link is called. So if a story is 'after the jump' than the jump is referring to a link, and the story is linked to the link, aka, the 'jump'. That makes no sense.
Ahhm. The link to a story (or any link, I guess) is called a jump, because it takes you away from the original page, or you 'jump' to another page. Got it? Good. :D
1 comment:
I love how my name is now diggs...which has absolutely nothing to do with my actual name or my personality or anything...your lucky i was able to follow how you got that one hahaha.
And that I was able to understand to read or read.
wow, I'm proud of myself haha.
love
Post a Comment