Monday, January 12, 2009

So I just wrote something that's... pretty dark. And ramble-y. And twisty and I'm not quite sure what that says about me. It's sort of like word vomit, but it's not about me, it's someone else, someone fictional, someone no real. Which is what fictional means. But it's really... different than what I usually do. And I'm not sure what brought it on. And I'm not sure if there isn't even a little part of me in it. Which is stupid to say, because everything everyone writes is just an extension of themselves, and exaggerated part of themselves they exploit for a character but... it's really different. And unsettling on some levels. It's three sentences (two if you don't could dot dot dot as the end of one), but it's 1300 words. 

I saw Eagle Eye today- ROSIE D!!!! Ah, I love her. She was amazing in Seven Pounds. I liked Seven Pounds. I don't know if I've commented on it, but it was pretty good. They could've probably edited it a little better to cut out the loooong lead-in to the plot, but oh well, what can you do. That's just my opinion ;) 

Started watching Doogie Howser. Tiny NPH is cute. And it's actually a pretty good show. I don't remember liking the first episode much, but I'm on the... 13th of season one and I actually really really enjoy it. He gets yelled at a lot though... he's such a trouble maker, it's hilarious. And the little blog thing at the end of each episode is cute. I don't think I'd ever be able to write a couple short sentences about how my day went. 

>>> January 12 2009... Yesterday (because it's three in the morning), I realized something. I don't like eating breakfast with strangers in the house. My old high school has create a acute procrastinator. I think I'm about to get caught staying up... 

And on that note- 

BYE!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

wrote something...? maybe I should check my email for author alerts?? I'll do that now. Ooo there's something.

I'm defs with you about the hating eating breakfast with strangers in the house, it feels super awkward.

<3