Seriously going to murder the people upstairs. Not only is they're music playing STUPIDLY loud, they're screaming. They've got five minutes before quiet hour starts and I call the Don on Duty. It sounds like there's a serial murderer up there killing them all or something...
I have an evaluation for theatre tomorrow at 8:30 in the morning. Today is the one day I actually need sleep. And I spent like, seven bucks printing stuff off at the library- it's .09 cents a page. I have a lot of pages. So hopefully that goes well. I really want to get in.
Anyways, I went to sleep early yesterday - yay! 2 am! - and woke up like, for quarter to 12 today? Me and Robin went skating, and I fell. Granted, I was trying to balance on one skate with the other stretched out in front of me, but still, I fell and you know what? Falling without padding hurts. A lot.
And then on the way back I slipped on slush and bashed my knee hard to keep from falling face first. I walk through there 4 or 6 times a day, and I slipped. I was very tired. And then I fell asleep in the common room for like, an hour with people talking around me. Carly woke me up, which is hilarious, cause Carly's always running around going crazy. Well, usually doing that.
On the way to the library guess what happened? Well, I didn't fall, but I almost did. I hit a bunch of doors and hit the wall... which was odd. It was funny cause before that we went to the LCBO which is the only place you can buy alcohol, and on the way back we had to climb over this snow hill and Robin and Miche made it over and were talking or something, and Robin turned around and was like, 'Well, the question is will she make it over...' 'She' being me. And I did.
Thus, today has been dubbed falling day (I watching Dr Horrible with Commentary! the Musical going on at the same time, and it was awesome... falling day, laundry day... got it... good...)
Also, I put on my shower sandals and guess what? I kicked a ping-pong table by accident the first night I was here which has continued to hurt for a unnaturally long amount of time. Now it's red and puffy and painful, and there's something wrong with it! I put on cream and a bandage, so hopefully it'll be fine soon...
Tomorrow's Amy's 20th celebration, which is gonna be great fun. I'm really excited. Also the day my roomie gets back. Yeah... Lots of stuff is happening tomorrow.
Feeling:

Okay, those guys are totally going down... this is ridiculous.
Night all.
Sparky out.
P.s. Diggy, fix your stupid phone. I miss you. <3
1 comment:
Awe love, I hope you're ok and not all bruised up. Maybe that's why you're seahorse...you would be way less likely to hurt yourself if you lived in water.
Good luck with your theater interview tomorrow!! You will do amazingly!
I wish I could fix my phone, I miss you too. Apparently there's something wrong with Telus the past couple days. I hope they fix it by tomorrow.
<3 love love love d to the iggy.
Post a Comment