Tuesday, January 27, 2009

...blinking, step into the sun...

Circle of life. 

So I've watched the sun rise... and discovered something. 

Apparently I'm able to connect a cat, water, Rent, and the cat's version of 'Seasons of Love' and 'No Day But Today' all together... without really knowing how it happened? I figure most things happen like that. Most seemingly really deep connections happen like that. Usually stuff like that happens for my by accident. Yes, yes, when I talk like that I feel like I'm one of those people I want to punch in the face while celebrating my artistic freedom. But seriously. The most I've ever thought about the 'bigger picture' and 'connecting' and 'deeper meaning' was my play Fablebelle. And the planning of that was pretty much limited to, 'what are the characteristics of princesses' and 'how can I make this logically work...'. 

But now my eyes are getting droopy and I'm going to have a nap. Hopefully I'll be up by 12 and we'll go skating- yay!

Also, I had half a Froop Loop in my cup and in my room lighting it looked like part of a snail- like the shell or something. So I started flipping out and all these random senarios were going through my head- and I took it to the light, and... realized it was a Froot Loop. Is that how you spell Froot Loop? I don't know... 

Night night... 

Hmm... night cap? 

Nah, it'll keep me up... (by night cap I mean tea)

... Sparky- fallin' asleep at the keyboard...

No comments: