Saturday, January 24, 2009

Skype High-Five!!!

Me and my Mom were totally Skype High-Five-ing one another. It was awesome. It was legendary. It was epic-ly awesome of legendary proportions. 

So I've discovered when I lack sleep, my ability to verbalize coherently diminishes while my ability to express myself through composition increases. It's like an amusing math problem. I can't tell you how many times I've been accused of being intoxicated in the past two days. The answer is none. Although I was surrounded by a quite rambunctious crowd last night. 

People are being loud. I'm not sure if I could get asleep even if I wanted to. Which I do. But I wanna write. I talk a lot about my writing, but I don't think anyone but Diggy reads it- which is awesome. I like having that part to myself. Well, not entirely to myself, but I know what I mean. 

So I'm going to go write. I've got nothing poignant or life-altering to offer today... 

"Is my every random thought insightful?
Very! 
Not just entertaining, I'm a luminary..."

Also... NPH freaking out at the end of  Neil's Turn is hilarious. Watch. 

No comments: