
First three are from Himym, "Three Days of Snow" and the last one is from Buffy, "Angel". It's Angel being a vampire, something I definitely didn't know and something that definitely scared the crap out of me because I was only half-focused on the screen at the time. It was like,
"Oh, okay, they're finally kissed- oh, what, there's something wrong with hi- HOLY CRAP HE'S A FLIPPEN VAMPIRE! GAH-AHHHHHHH! WHEN IN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!!"
Yeah. I should really go to sleep, but I had a lot of fun tonight. Got a bunch of awesome captures.
Feeling:


1 comment:
loving the icons!! they make me happy :)
I still can't believe you didn't know angel was a vampire, I thought that was common knowledge for anyone who had even heard of buffy once lol. oh well, that's good that you didn't cause the audience isn't supposed to know till then so you got full effect :)
you should really start sleeping...
<3 love you
Post a Comment