Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Doogie-ying it.

So I'm going to be ripping off Doogie and stealing his blogness... iv-ness? 

>>>> Sometimes it's smarter to be the one to make the first move. Because then when someone else makes the second move, you know where you stand. 

 - - - - -

So yeah. 

How I Met Your Mother last night was amazing. Seriously golden. Barney with a teddy bear is adorable, and I love the relationship between Barney and Lily. Priceless. 

Awesome... 

I feel the need to fill up space. Instead of having a long and winding post saying exactly how I got to my conclusion (look above the jump) (well, it's not really a jump... it's a line that WOULD be a jump if I could make it one...) I just have the two lines above. And I guess they say whatever I feel. Cause that's pretty much all I did today... but I just wonder, if I ever go back and read this, will I remember what I was writing about? 

Hopefully I will. 

And also, Breezy was hilarious today because of this.

Me: Breezy, have you seen my shoes?

Breezy: FONZIE!

Sabrina's Boyfriend: No, Breeze, I think she actually wants you to look at them.

Breezy: Oh...

2 comments:

Angela said...

I find it really funny that you just went to bed an hour ago and I just woke up, it makes me chuckle

there is something kinda refreshing about your blogs mainly because I don't understand what your saying half the time lol.

oh ya and just so you know Ive watched some of the How I met your mother episodes (and yes it was very cute to see Barney with a teddy bear)


*if my computer actually succeeds in posting this comment it will be a miracle*

Tamara said...

wow, that paragraph about the lines and the jump made absolutely no sense, but that's ok, it was very Sandraish :)
Oh barnacle, how I love him and the teddy! And I do really love his and lily's relationship, and the fact that ted was completely accepting of his love for Robin.
<3