I'm itching to do something. Run. I want to run. I don't know why. My mom asked me "If I buy a treadmill, will you run on it?" and I said sure. Then proceeded to not run on it at all. But today I ran for 15 minutes or so, pretty intense, jogging and *running* the entire time and it just felt good. Then there was warm-down and my legs aren't cramping yet, which is good. I just really want to do it again.
(Well, there was one instance where my iPod fell of the little shelf thing and I was running and I bent down to try to pick it up but then I started falling off the track and then I had to like, jump off to keep from hurting myself and the magnetic key fell out and my Mom burst into the room looking like she anticipated seeing me lying there in pieces passed out or something... other than that it went well!)
The most annoying part of this is that I can feel my eyes shutting and I have no muse, but I need a release. It feels like I can't get to sleep without doing something, but I can't figure out what.
Gah, it's driving me insane.
I read somewhere that someone daydreams, and that's how she falls asleep. I'll try that and hopefully it'll work...
Really getting on my nerves though.
(p.s. i come up with awesome nicknames that have *everything* to do with personality and character.)
<3
3 comments:
I hate days when I cant fall asleep, try as I might.
Question: how does diggs have anything to do with my personality and character? lol
<3
I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself! You can't really take credit for bear because that's what everyone's called me since I've been born but that's okay =) I wish I had an awesome nick name for you...
Tea- it just does :P
Bear- of course I can, and I will!!! hehee.
looove you guys.
Post a Comment