There was a fly in my room today... it was buzzing around by the window... and it was half dead... and not on my side of the room... but it was still there.
I don't like flies. Flies are bad. And annoying.
And my bed's by the window.
I swear, if I wake up and I've squashed a fly flat because it died in my bed...
Feeling:
[can't do *anything* right]

3 comments:
Did you know that Japan used diseased flies in maggot bombs against China in the 2nd world war. The bombs were ceramic shells that were half filled with horse flies and half filled with cholera bacteria and they would shatter and combine when they hit the ground. The cholera epidemic that ensued killed more civilians then the atomic bombs dropped on Japan.
true story
So ya flies suck
.....
DUDE WHAT THE HELL!!
Scare the freaking shit outta me!
Hey!!
*YOU* should watch Firefly!
I'm going to go message you... :P
lol sorry I thought it was interesting.
Ive heard it's really good but Im all showed up right now,
have you seen Serenity?
and unfortunately (im responding to your comment on my blog now btw)the face melting had to do with the extinguishing of the fire, not a good time
Post a Comment