Friday, February 6, 2009

school, writing


School's been back for a week and it's crazy. Next week we have classes and then we have exam period for a week and a half. Thankfully I only have one test- but I'm going to be studying a lot, because I'll have two midterms and an essay due right after exam period, which is gonna suck, but what can you do...

Yay! I got an A on my philosophy paper! And a B+ on my stupid FACS assignment... you know what's kinda weird? I got 87 on my phil paper, which is an A, right? and 75 on my facs, which is a B+... that's more than a ten percent difference, but it's like, a whole letter difference. Isn't that weird? Not that I'm complaining or anything, but I just find it really weird...

I've been writing a lot lately. I really need to work on getting out of serial writing and back into like, one-shot writing where it's all about the imagery... 

"It's not about Nate,
Gotta concentrate,
'cause I'm looking for internal truth and not a date, 
No it's not about Nate,
it's all about the art..."

Ps. I love LJ. The why feedback works there is amazing. 

Feeling:
 
(sleepy)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Good job on your marks!! I know what you mean...I don't like the letter grade system, but oh well.
Love you!!
and I love how you're using pictures to say your mood :) and I love lily and marshall, so cute :)
<3