Tuesday, February 3, 2009

people,






Made a couple more... top is from Dr Horrible (that face is priceless), middle is from Rent (that's what I meant by Scarf Attack!) and the bottom are from... Himym, Pilot, Okay Awesome and the last two are from Three Days of Snow and I don't know if I put them up already, so I'm going to have to check that...

* * * * *

So I was sitting in the little tunnel thing between Vari Hall and the Ross Building and I was so close to freaking out it was crazy. Like, I'm not even claustrophobic or anything, but the sheer amount of people was wigging me out! I literally felt ill. It's so bizarre how many people are here after it being dead for a week. There was like, two constant streams of people going this way and that, like on the freeway, or Deerfoot during rush hour- but everyone was moving. 

For a moment I really did think I was going to lose it. 

Also, Red Deer was mentioned in Himym and I just about freaked. 

Feeling:

(overwhelmed)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

love the icons :)
and yes, now i see why you randomly said scarf attack.
I have times like that, when there are so many people and it's just super overwhelming!
<3
haha ranjit :)