- Breezy came, which was even MORE AWESOME!
- Went to Winters and met their master... which was weird. Laughed at Breezy:
"And what would you like to see at the university?"
*laughter*
"Uh... well... I just got here..." (two hours ago)
"Ah, that's good. What are you're impressions?"
"Well, it's... the streets are confusing."
"That's helpful!" *20 minute discussion follows*
- Got an awesome 'SMTH' shirt from Breezy. Had to convince myself not to wear it everyday.
- Went back to Amy's room. Laughed at cups.
- Got a superly awesome hypothetical present in the mail. Nearly died from... joy, happiness, (there were *almost* tears involved).
- Watched said present and made sure everyone knew how awesome it was. Had to convince myself to not sleep with card.
- Hung out with Breezy. Laughed:
"Do you remember Amy saying that she bought me milk?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Cause I can't freakin' find it. I mean, look at the fridge- there's just alcohol and... cinnamon buns..."
"Did you check the other one?"
"What?"
"The other fridge... see, there it is."
"... who the hell has TWO fridges?!"
- Went to Superstore with Breezy. Got Second Cup chillers. Chilled. It was cold.
- Pub night. Pita pizza took forever. Played board games. Found Oxy, my dinosaur. Sami-Jo gave me a piggy back. Had some pretty awesome drunk texting:
"Sami jo hit me with a cell phone. Meanie. Sandra keeps throwing it at me"
"Hahaha did i just get half a text from sh and half from sami jo? Sandra, stop throwing cellphones, it's rude hahaha"
"She started it!"
- Crashed at Amy's. Even though Tat is five minutes away. Woke up at 9. Wrote a note with diagrams, locked door from outside and slid key under door. Pretty proud of that.
- Left Tat at 12 for downtown with Robin and Nadege. It was cold. Very cold.
- Meet Breezy, Amy, Sami-Jo, Julie and Sue for dinner at Pickle Barrel with Robin and Nadege. It went fantastically well. Laughed a lot, so happy the two groups mesh.
Amy: "Sandra, did you fold the blanket [you slept with]?"
Me: "Yeah..."
Breezy: "Seriously, *who* folds blankets?!"
Amy: "Sandra, did you clean my apartment?"
Me: "A little..."
Amy: "You didn't have to leave so early. I was going to make you breakfast!"
Me: "Yeah, except you guys woke up at 12!"
Breezy left Amy in the bathroom.
I ate something other than chicken fingers and fries.
Still got fries.
Couldn't really explain what I did get...
Oxy fell under the table. Amy went to go get him. Sami-Jo took a picture to make fun of Amy.
I was the only one who spotted Oxy *in* the picture.
- FOUND ANOTHER HAT!!! FINALLY!!!
- Found Firefly for cheap at HMV sale.
- Took subway back to York- Nadege and me got on but the door shut on Robin's foot. Robin got left behind. It was funny and the TTC sucks (and is dangerous).
- Had a good sleep.
- Diggy had a good time Spring Break in Calgary.
- Mom said she wants me back for Easter. Thursday night to Tuesday night. Score.
- Laurel's boyfriend is really nice; he's leaving Monday and she's leaving Tuesday. Score.
- I'm very content with my role this week as a permanent third wheel. I'm surrounded by relationships and I love it. Even if I sort of miss it.
Those are all the good things that happened to me and for me. These past couple days have been awesome.
<3
1 comment:
I'm so happy your past couple of days have been so awesome, you deserve it :)
<3 love you
and love drunk half texts from you lol
Post a Comment