Thursday, February 12, 2009

Current Music: The Last Five Years

Why, whenever I'm having an awesome day, does that person have to ruin it? Seriously, usually we get along great, but they just have to say that one thing, not let go of that one thing... What makes it worse is that other people realize when they've bugged me and I know you do too- you just don't give two shits about it. 

Yes, I am leaving after watching an hour of television. Yes, it's because I don't feel like hanging around you for another hour because you obviously 'don't like watching TV with [me]'. Taye Diggs rules. I get into shows. Everyone knows this, so deal with it. 

I'm just so... frustrated right now. And... disjointed. Feeling like an idiot. Confused. Torn. 

Ugh. And as much as NLB and SRS are making me feel better, listening to The Last Five Years isn't exactly the most uplifting thing to do...

Feeling: 
(pretty much just like this)

No comments: