Monday, May 11, 2009

Five times in 8 months?

So I don't really have anything specific to say except...

I changed the furniture around in my room again. I showed my Mom and she said, 'I have no idea where this compulsion to change your room comes from' but in Polish. I really don't know either. It provides some good entertainment though. Scenario: 

There is a pile of random stuff and my guitar stuff right in front of the door. My bed is in the middle of the room. My desk is halfway to the place it's supposed to be and my dressers against the non-window wall. I've got Commentary! going, and I'm vacuuming the dead flies up from under the heater (which means they've fallen onto my bed and then down through that space- ecikk!!) and, because they're dead flies, I'm also SCREAMING my head off. Somehow through all this I managed to hear the phone- which was apparently ringing for the second time. When I went to pick up the phone the base fell off the heater and smashed into the ground. The faceplate almost popped off. 

It was utter chaos. 

And then Chris walked in, saw the utter chaos, turned around and closed the door. Came back 15 seconds later and said, 'What. The. Hell.' 

It was awesome. 

It's cold in my room. 

Spike Lee was supposed to direct the Rent movie the first time they considered it. Wonder if  Johnathan Larson ever imagined that could even be a possibility when he wrote the line, "I hear Spike Lee's shooting down the street"?

Neil Patrick Harris was supposed to be Mark in the TV special they were thinking of making. OBC or NPH? AH!!!! Situation that truly requires a 'Grr, Argh'. 

No comments: