Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Prop 8; Yes, -that- Prop 8

My love for NPH really knows no bounds... 

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die

I've heard someone say that the people of California voted on this twice, with the same result both times. But seriously- I believe this isn't something that should be voted on. 

I once read a story about two gay men. One was self concious and very aware of the stigma same sex relationships has garnered from some people; granted this was set in the 1900s. But the important thing was that he did not believe he was "gay" or "queer"-

He was simply in love. 

1 comment:

Tamara said...

OMG!!! that fully and entirely made my life! NPH FTW!!!
haha sorry I was actually going to type for the win, but I figured it would be way cooler this way ahaha
i loved it
<3