Or not really... I finished watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer series today. At least 25 episodes in the past three days. It's been a good time. Probably post up a blog about the most memorable things that happened, but only after a certain someone finishes watching so it's spoiler free ;)
I don't know what I'm going to do... probably work, and that's a good thing. And I guess I can always go back and re-watch the series... That could be a possibility. I think Spike and Anya were my favorite characters, Spike because, well, he's awesome and all tormented and messed up and Anya cause... who can't love someone who's afraid of bunnies? Jeepers, that character was amazing. Gonna miss 'em all.
It was raining... and then it started snowing... and now it's snowing in April.
And I'm about this > | | close to saying 'Screw you York! I don't speak latin very well but that's not the point!' Or at least the first part and not the last, although the last is true... but not really relevant. So York expects me to wait until mid-June to find out whether or not I'm going to be going to school in Toronto? I get that they can't accept me without knowing my marks but it's completely ridiculous to leave me in the dark about my chances! I need to take care of housing! I need to figure out if my stuff's going to need to be stored for the summer. I want to know what I'm doing next year!!
First the strike and now this bullshit. I'm seriously not impressed. Apparently this school doesn't give a shit about it's students or care about inconveniencing them. I'm not sure if I want to graduate and have this school attached to my name.
Feeling:

(pissedalltohell)
Ps. I think my roommate harbors a not-so-secret grudge that I seemingly have no work to do while she's slaving away at the books.
1 comment:
Thanks for not writing any spoilers :) <3 and stupid stupid stupid york :(
Post a Comment