Thursday, April 30, 2009

gahughhh!

I don't know if I've noted this yet... but I seriously like, require a roommate to go to sleep at a sane hour. It's five in the morning. Well, twenty too, but that's beside the point- - it'll be five by the time I actually get into bed... Grr, argh. (which I realize now is the right way to spell it, but screw it, I'm gonna keep texting Grr, arg to everyone :P) 

Hope everyone's having fun in New York and I hope they all get back safely! Love those guys... :D

Okay, well, my essay's done, my tutorial question's done, I've started writing two songs for the super awesome action musical of mine (permission to laugh granted, goodness knows I'd be doing it if I weren't dead on my feet) (...) (mmm, undead, Spike...)

Yeah, I slept in a bathtub on Saturday. That was a whole bunch of fun. Actually, I'm not even being sarcastic, everything that night was fun, except the little part before the bathtub. No, it wasn't me barfing. 

GAHUGHHHH!!!!

No comments: