Sunday, March 15, 2009

socializing unearths previously unrealized... something

So it's never really occurred to me that other people like Neil Patrick Harris. I mean, I know they like him, but... I was sitting in HQ, and someone said something about How I Met Your Mother, and I was like, 'Hey, I totally LOVE that show and LOVE Neil Patrick Harris!' and they were all like, 'NPH is AWESOME!' We proceeded to have a couple minutes of out-upping each other about how awesome NPH is. 

I guess it's just that I've always been the one instigating the conversation, and the people I always talk here always have to listen to me talk about him. I mean, they like him and all, but not to the extent that they're as excited as I am for as often as I bring it up...

It was just so surreal and different than the normal response I get to an NPH comment...

Getting out there and hanging out with different people every once in a while isn't (often) scary- it's refreshing.

Feeling:

(busy)

No comments: