Saturday, March 14, 2009

Okay, Awesome!


Hello fellow minions of the minority... 

That didn't really make sense, did it? Haven't posted for a long time, and I've pin-pointed the reason: roommate. We've instigated a 1am rule that prohibits me from clacking away annoyingly on the keyboard after the aforementioned time, and thus my creative outlets have been effectively compromised. On the plus side, I usually manage to get to sleep at a decent hour, decent meaning 2 or 3. Downside, I haven't written a new chapter for AaM in ages, nor written anything else.

So, initially I felt like today I accomplished nothing other than being a creeper. Which is totally true, but I failed to realize the capacity to which I became a creeper and that I also did other things. Here I list them:

- Woke up at 10:48. Don't remember if rommie woke me up before that...

- Realized there was something wrong with my alarm because it was supposed to wake me up at 10:00. 

- Attended class and two very very awkward encounters with PB getting there. That's so over and done with. 

- Got Pita Pit. 
Breezy: 'one bite's hot and the other one's cold'
Me: 'are you watching me? where are you?'
Breezy: 'no. i'm eating a pita'
Me: 'I totally just got one!!!'
(we both agreed it was a very really weird coincidence)

- Got a smoothie, took care of some tape business and failed at getting a gym pass

- Watched Clara's Heart. Does NPH always play the smarmy intelligent guy?

- Took a nap.

- Got food. Pizza :( Watched The Big Bang Theory :) 

- Watched an episode of Buffy.

- Didn't go to Pie Day.

- Spent three/four hours attempting to organize iTunes. Gave up on the organizing part and just deleted all the extras/triples of the songs. Got back 10 gb of memory...

- Finished reading Felicia Day's Twitter... *is ashamed*

- Am still up. 

Jeeper's Creepers I need to go to sleep... Maybe I'll write? Need to take advantage of having the room to myself...

Feeling:

(guilty- i should really be sleeping...)

- - - - - 

Wanna wish Diggy good luck in her musical endeavors!!! You'll do fantastic T!!!

No comments: