Monday, November 17, 2008

Lifelines...

Sometimes something happens and you can't explain it...

... but sometimes you don't need to explain it for someone to understand.

 - - - - - 

Growing up sucks. Being your own person sucks. Making a decision sucks.

'specially when the choice is between what it is you want and what it is you should do. 

If you figure out the formula that'll give you the right answer, let me know. 

2 comments:

Tamara said...

<3 title a reference to AaM I'm guessing? <3
and yeah, growing up and making decisions does suck... alot. And I don't think there's a formula, sorry hun. I think you've got to weigh out all the possibilities and do what's best for everyone, which frankly sucks and I hate making decisions.

Angela said...

Damn straight, I want to go back to kindergarten, life was simple back then. sigh*

the formula a2 + b2 = c2